Make $250 Listening To MUSIC! Worldwide and FREE - Make Money Online



listening to music is something that we


all love doing we listen in the car when


we're out with friends while we're doing


our homework you can listen to music


just about anywhere but here's the big


question did you make money the last


time you listened to music yeah didn't


think so what if there was a simple


button on your phone that paid you money


to PayPal every time you played your


favorite jams and yes this does exist


and it's awesome pay attention to this


video because I'm going to reveal


everything right now welcome back guys


my name is big mark I create videos that


show people how to make money online and


if you subscribe right now I'll send you


a notification and an update whenever I


come out with a new video so you don't


miss anything and if you stay towards


the end of this video I'm gonna share


with you a bonus that will allow you to


make even more money right online


warning results are not typical you may


only make $50 or maybe just $100 using


this method so please be careful before


you proceed watch every second of this


video and if you do you'll learn how to


make fifty to two hundred and fifty


dollars by the end of this video and


exactly how to make a part-time income


without leaving your home how to make


sure you have a consistent daily income


coming in anyone can push a simple play


button on their phone and that's really


all you have to do to start earning


money just imagine waking up in the


morning and turning on your music money


machine go on with your day


relax make a nice meal all while earning


money playing your favorite tunes and


the best part is this is a hundred


percent free now the very first step is


to make sure you have a PayPal account


since this is how you're going to


receive your funds with the different


websites that I'm going to show you


right on this video so just go right


over to paypal.com and come right up


here to the very top and click on sign


up create a simple personal account and


then click on next you guys will be up


and running in minutes it's that simple


the greatest thing about using these


websites to get paid for listening to


music is that you can use these services


worldwide yes so that means that they


support


every single country and also it's a


hundred percent free there's no premiums


or anything like that you guys can sign


up in minutes and get started right away


now I know a lot of you guys are


wondering well how exactly do I get paid


well that's the good news so you


actually get paid through PayPal just


like it says here we pay via PayPal so I


thought you guys would love to hear that


and that's pretty exciting because a lot


of us are already familiar with PayPal


and how easy it is to receive payments


so that's a really a cool thing now I'll


be showing you the names of these


websites in just a moment so stay with


me here I'll give you all the details


towards the end of this video you can


also see live statistics from all the


different listeners around the world


that are listening right now and they've


already paid out two hundred seventeen


thousand dollars to all of their users


and they have currently twelve hundred


and thirty five people are listening


right now and making money with this


website currently they have seventy


eight thousand members that are a part


of this and you can scroll down here and


zoom in and out and see how many people


are listening in different countries and


also the country that's around your area


the first step is to register with the


website so you guys can get access to


the dashboard you'll just need an email


and a password it's really really simple


to get started and then once you see


your dashboard you're gonna be able to


choose one out of three radio stations


now just remember guys you get paid


every 15 minutes that you listen to


music so every 15 minutes the points are


added to your account which you can


later redeem for PayPal cash so choose


one of the three radio stations right


here to get started now you guys can


choose to listen to mixed music of all


different varieties of music out there


or you can listen to the top 100 songs


or you can just listen to news if for


those days that maybe you don't want to


listen to music you can get a paid for


listening to the news I mean it's kind


of weird


now the next station is going to be


about dance music and remixes and things


like that that's actually my personal


favorite but number three radio station


right here is going to be all about easy


listening so if you guys want to have


easy listening just light music going on


in the background while you guys do


different chores maybe around the house


or maybe study or do your homework or


something like that well you can


actually get paid for doing it to get


paid for listening to music the very


first step is to click on one of these


buttons right next to the different


genre


that you want to listen to so for me I'm


gonna choose the dance one so I'm gonna


click on start radio 2 now as soon as I


do that a new tabs going to appear in


the browser now the first thing you're


going to see is this little player up


here so you can just really just click


on this little play button the music's


gonna start the play and then you guys


will start to earn money now what you're


also going to see is a banner


advertisement now guys this is how they


make their money and what they're gonna


do is pay you a portion of the


advertising costs that they make so


really they make a little money you make


a little money it's a win-win for


everybody so to get started listening to


music just come up here and press the


play button here we go


[Music]


and you can see the music's really not


that bad guys it's definitely something


that I could listen to in the background


so this is totally cool now I've got


something even more exciting to share


with you guys you can actually play the


music in iTunes and still get paid I


know it sounds crazy play the music in


iTunes I mean it doesn't make any sense


right well here's what you do so right


over here on the website there's going


to be a little button that says open the


stream with your player now as soon as


you do that it's going to download this


little stream file well if you open that


stream file it's gonna open into the


player that's set by default well in my


case this is iTunes so all you have to


do when it loads up and I call this my


music money machine so whenever I want


to make a little money I'll click Play


let's go ahead and check it out


[Music]


here's another way that you can make


money by listening to music I found this


weird website that wants to pay you for


using your phone I don't know I guess


you pick up your phone and you dial a


number and you sit there and listen and


they're actually going to pay you for


doing that it's actually a live radio


broadcast and they're gonna pay you


money directly to your PayPal account so


over here just go to this website all


you're gonna do is just sign up and use


a unique number and create your user


profile and then you're gonna be able to


access different numbers and things like


that and you guys are gonna be able to


perform a short test call after the test


call is complete you guys get paid for


listening to a live radio broadcast I


know I've never seen anything else like


this so it's totally cool and you also


get speedy payments you can choose


between weekly or monthly payments by


either bank transfer Bitcoin which is


kind of cool


Amazon vouchers and you can even choose


charity if you want to so this is a


really cool website something that I've


never seen before and you guys can just


earn cash just by using your phone and


dialing in on a number and listening to


live radio broadcasts but one of my


favorite websites for making money


listening to music is this one right


here this is going to be a website where


you can get paid to rate different


artists and rate their songs even


popular artists that are out there right


now yeah so go to this website make an


account and then what you're gonna do


this big orange bar here at the very top


you're gonna want to click right there


on that button or over here that says


rate music and then so once you click on


that that'll open up a player into a new


window it'll tell you the artists name


and the song so after you get finished


listening to the music it'll bring it


over to this page right here where you


can rate the track that you just


listened to so let's say maybe I could


say like I love it or I like it or it's


okay or I don't like it or I hate it


whatever it is however you feel about


the music what you're gonna do is enter


in your comments right here and then you


guys will get points for every single


review that you do and those points can


be later redeemed for an Amazon gift


card so this was really cool this is


like a little raffle so all the points


you can convert that into an Amazon gift


card you can go over to Amazon and buy


stuff and so listen to music get an


Amazon card and go over there to Amazon


come and buy different things and have


it shipped to your house so this is a


really cool deal


this next website is really really


unique they're actually going to pay you


for listening to music when the music


arrives in your inbox you're going to


click on a link and then that will go


over to a website you can listen to the


music and then they're going to pay you


for that so it's really cool and so the


first thing you're gonna do is just


watch this walkthrough video right here


that'll explain everything on what to do


and then you guys will sign up with the


service it's a hundred percent free and


then you'll wait for the music to arrive


in your inbox and then you get paid to


listen and then you can also support the


bands that you love if you guys are


enjoying this video so far smash that


like button right now give me a thumbs


up and post me a comment below this


video and tell me which country you're


from this way I could provide more


videos for making money online that work


in your area okay so let's go over the


four websites that we talked about on


this video the first one was Radio earn


this is the one where you guys can get


paid for simply just listening to music


you can stream this into iTunes if you


want to and so the websites called radio


earn calm you can go over to radio earn


calm or just simply type that into


Google and you should find a link to


this page right here come up to the very


top here where it says sign up and then


you guys will be on your way the other


websites called cash for minutes now for


this one they are going to pay you for


picking up your phone dialing a number


and then you guys get to make money with


your monthly unused phone minutes simply


by listening to internet radio


broadcasts I know it's kind of weird but


this is what they do and that's what


it's all about the other one here is hid


predictor you guys get paid for


reviewing new music some music that's


never even been heard before even by


some famous artists that are out there


and you guys get the review and give a


little bit of feedback on the music


support your favorite bands and then you


guys get paid for doing that so that's


over at hit predictor calm the next


website is music x-ray now what you're


gonna want to do is go over to google


and type in music x-ray get paid to


listen and that'll bring you to this


page that you're looking at


when you get to the website just come


down here to the very bottom and click


on sign up for free that I'll take you


right over here you just need a username


email and password you can also sign up


with SoundCloud and Facebook which is


kind of cool so go over and check that


out now guys they're just one thing let


me ask you a question you know are you


really making the most out of your time


by doing this and let's face it you're


really trading time for money here I


mean once you stop listening to the


music while the money could stop and so


you're really putting in a lot of time


your trading time for effort here and a


lot of these channels they're gonna pay


you a little bit but you may have to


listen or have the music playing for


almost 24 hours a day to really earn any


kind of real income the type of income


that I know you're really really looking


for and so this really reminds me back


in the day when I were struggling I was


struggling for a very very long time


trying to figure out how exactly do you


make money online how can I do that you


know I've heard about people making


money just sitting at home on their


laptop but not just any money I'm


talking about something real something


tangible something like a full time


passive income that I can do right from


home see for me guys I didn't really


want to go anywhere I wanted to just


stay in my pajamas eat at home work out


at home not have to really see anybody


and make money just with a simple laptop


on a desk now here's an old picture of


me this is in Southern Oregon and my


garage was my office and this is before


I figured all this stuff out but I


struggled for a very very long time like


sales we're in a big jacket there


because it was cold actually had a


heater in that garage but it was still


cold and just banging away at the


computer trying to figure out different


ways to make money online and it wasn't


until I plugged in with the right people


that showed me exactly step-by-step on


how to do this and a matter of fact this


has allowed us to move down here to


southern Florida so we were


organ and we were cold guys you know the


weather conditions were not that great


we had to have the kids inside like nine


to ten months out of the year and they


wanted to go say daddy I want to go


outside and play but it was just it was


just too cold and you know it just


wasn't that safe and so I sat down with


my wife one day I said honey you know


we're making money with this new thing


that I got going now and uh and we were


really living living like way under our


means I mean it was just this new


opportunity thing they worked so well


and I was just like we got to get out


right we got to go somewhere else so I


asked my wife I said if you could live


anywhere in the world or anywhere in the


United States where do you want to live


well we both agreed that we wanted to be


warm so we moved down here to Southern


Florida and it was quite a trip


so we made the move he made the decision


what we did is we sold almost all our


stuff like 90% of the stuff in our house


we actually sold it and we put all the


rest into this little u-haul trailer and


we towed this with our car took about a


week and we drove clear across the


United States and it was a beautiful


drive lots of really really cool stuff


to see of course unfortunately I


wouldn't be able to show you everything


on this video but we saw so many


beautiful things along the way driving


clear across the whole continent it


seemed like and so and then we arrived


here in Florida so really I went from


like wearing this jacket and pants from


a week later wearing flip-flops and


shorts walking out on the beach and guys


I'm really living that laptop lifestyle


and this can be done it can be done but


here's the thing there's so much bad


information out there on the internet I


think a lot of you want something real


something that's really going to help


you and so you can really get ahead I


don't know what your situation is if


you're working a nine-to-five or you're


working for the man you're stuck in


traffic you want to get out of traffic


break free from that and have more time


and freedom to do what you want to do I


know some of you right now don't have it


if you don't have a job at all


and maybe it would be nice to be able to


do something while you're at home with


your kids I don't know what your


situation is if you need to be at home


for some reason there's never been a


better time to really check this out


so down below in the description of this


video I've got a link there for you guys


go ahead and click on that now that's


going to take you over to another video


that will explain and show you


everything on what this whole thing is


all about


ok so go ahead and check out that link


below right now and I will get that


information over to you right away


if you guys enjoyed this video well hey


hit that subscribe give me a light


whatever which way you want to do it


okay and we will see you guys on the


next video much love and respect to





everybody out there I wish you the best


of success and we'll see you on the next


one alright peace out


[Music]


[Music]


Comments